We are glad you're here!
We are a community of believers who are passionate about revival. The Altar is a place for God’s glory to touch the earth; a place where His presence touches and transforms lives. It is our goal to see God unfiltered moving with signs, wonders, and miracles.
What to Expect:
At the Altar Church we focus on relevant Biblical teaching, authentic worship, prayer and genuine relationships. We believe that God is moving today and desires to meet you where you are at. Whether you have been attending church, or this is your first visit we want you to know that you are welcome. We are passionate about providing a place where people can have a genuine and life-changing experience with God.
Each service you will experience an atmosphere that is relaxed and friendly with contemporary worship music. You will receive relevant Biblical teaching.
God is moving today in signs and miracles. We believe He wants to meet you at your point of need. Every week there you will have the opportunity to have a leader pray with you and believe with you.
Children are a priority at The Altar Church. From Pre-K - 5th grade your children will be provided with a safe, clean and loving environment The Children’s Ministry desires children to encounter God through exciting age appropriate teaching.
The Altar is a home for people who are looking for an authentic experience with God. It is a place for people to pursue God and discover His purpose and plans while working together to see His Kingdom come on earth as it is in Heaven.
We invite you to join us on this journey.
Who We Are
We are a group of people who want to experience God unfiltered in our lives, the lives of our family, our church, our community and our world. We are passionate about pursuing revival.
- We are not about religion- We are about pursuing God
- We are not about just sitting comfortably in our chair to listen to a good message- We are about equipping the saints to bring His Kingdom to earth as demonstrated by Jesus
- We are not about church contained inside four walls- We believe that we are a light, and carrier of His love to the lost
- We do not believe in singing songs just because they sound good- We believe worship is our war cry
- We do not believe that prayer is just speaking words- We believe that through prayer we connect with our Heavenly Father. It is a privilege and a priority in both the church and our personal lives.
- We are about seeking God until His glory falls bringing down strongholds and transforming lives
Get in Touch
We are on the move. Finishing our building for Sunday services.
Mailing Address PO BOX 270664 Fort Collins CO, 80527